AMIEs PORK with BAGOONG (Binagoongang Baboy).
You can have AMIEs PORK with BAGOONG (Binagoongang Baboy) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs PORK with BAGOONG (Binagoongang Baboy)
- It’s 1 1/2 kg of boneless pork, cubed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fermented baby shrimp (bagoong alamang).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of mediun onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 medium of size eggplant (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly flakes or our siling labuyo, lightly bruised, if desired.
AMIEs PORK with BAGOONG (Binagoongang Baboy) instructions
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the garlic until golden brown. Add the onion and stir until softened. Add the tomato and eggplant; cook until soft. Combine the pork and sugar, cook for about 10 minutes, until the meat becomes brown. Pour in the water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer (with cover) until the pork is cooked..
- Add the fermented shrimp and chillies, mix well and simmer until the the pork is very tender, stirring constantly to prevent the sauce from burning..
- Serve with hot white rice. Share and enjoy!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that a lot of folks appreciate. This is possible regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We should get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Alas, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t get a brand new one. You should look after your health while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are ingested. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse certain diseases. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off maladies. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.