Anmitsu. Anmitsu (あんみつ, rarely 餡蜜) is a Japanese dessert that dates to the Meiji era. It is made of small cubes of agar jelly, a white translucent jelly made from red algae. The agar is dissolved with water (or fruit juice such as apple juice) to make the jelly.
It is usually served in a bowl, while mitsu (black syrup) or kinako (roasted soybean flour) are often served on the side. Add squeezed agar-agar in the pan and dissolve in the water. Stir until completely dissolved then if needed strain the liquid and add the sugar and lemon juice. You can have Anmitsu using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Anmitsu
- Prepare 4 g of (=2tsp) KANTEN (agar agar)powder.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Matcha powder and 1/2 tsp hot water.
- You need 4 tbsp of SHIRATAMAKO(glutinous rice flour).
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of canned AZUKI (red bean paste).
- It’s 4 scoop of ice cream (vanilla or matcha ).
- You need of Canned mandarin orange.
- Prepare of Canned Cherry.
- You need of KUROMITSU (Black sugar syrup).
Now pour the liquid in a flat container and cool to firm. Mix water, sugar, and lemmon juice to make syrup. Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese recipe that is loved by people all over the world. This dessert recipe is a delightful combination of soft jelly with refreshing fruits, topped up with sugar syrup.
Anmitsu step by step
- Place KANTEN powder and water in a saucepan. Whisk and Cook over medium heat, Whisk constantly, Bring to a boil. Add sugar, cook on low heat and whisk about 1 minute. Remove from heat.Pour the half of mixture into square baking dish or jelly mold. Stir together matcha powder and hot water in a small cup until it dissolved. Add MATCHA mixture into remaining KANTEN mixture and whisk together. Pour it into square baking dish/jelly mold. Let cool and Chill in Refrigerate..
- Make Shiratama next. In a bowl, put in SHIRATAMAKO, and add water gradually until the dough turns as soft as your earlobe.Make 8 small ball with your hands.Press the center of the ball gently with your finger. (Helps to make the center of dumpling cook evenly and easier.) Put dumplings in the boiling water and boil them till they float. Remove the dumpling and cool them in cold water with ice. When it's cooled, drain the dumplings..
- Cut the KANTEN jelly into small cubes. Arrange in bowls with Shiratama, fruits, AZUKI, and Ice cream. Drizzle with the KUROMITSU if you have..
- If you don't put ice cream, it's just 'ANMITSU' which is a Vegetarian or Vegan friendly recipe. If you add ice cream, we call it 'Cream ANMITSU' in Japanese..
Anmitsu is a Japanese traditional cold sweet, which has been enjoyed and loved by Japanese people for decades. Anmitsu is Kanten jelly topped with fruits, dango, azuki bean paste (an), ice cream, and Mitsu (dark brown coloured syrup). There is a similar dessert called "Mitsu Mame". As Anmitsu is considered a traditional dish it's common to use a Japanese flavor of ice cream such as green tea. In some cases, a pot of kinako is served on the side instead of black syrup.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We must get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of people think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot get yourself a new body. You must take care of your health while you can do so. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Because a lot of folks opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Many healthy food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. You should include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.