Kuttanadan Duck Roast.
You can have Kuttanadan Duck Roast using 6 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kuttanadan Duck Roast
- You need 4 of Onions.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1 kg of Fully cleaned Duck pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2nd milk amd 3/4 cup of 1st Milk of Coconut milk.
Kuttanadan Duck Roast instructions
- Take 1 kg of cleaned duck pieces in a bowl..
- Add half tsp of salt, half tsp of turmeric powder, 1 tsp of chilli powder and 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste..
- Mix it well with hand and marinate it for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour, shallow fry all the duck pieces in oil..
- Take a pressure cooker and add 3 tablespoon of oil which was used for frying the duck pieces..
- Add 2 chopped onions and 2 green chillies to the oil..
- Blend the remaining 2 onions to form a paste..
- Add the onion paste and 2 tomatoes to the oil..
- Add curry leaves and saute well..
- Add half tsp of turmeric powder, 1.5 tspn of Kashmiri chilli powder, 2 tspn of coriander powder,1 tsp of meat masala and 1/4 tsp pepper powder to it..
- Add 1 cup of 2nd milk of coconut and allow it to boil..
- Now add the fried duck pieces..
- Cook the duck curry in pressure cooker..
- Transfer the boiled curry to a pan..
- Add 3/4 cup of 1st milk of coconut..
- Add some curry leaves and alow it to dry roast..
- Slice one potato and fry it in oil to garnish the Duck roast..
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that many individuals appreciate. This is doable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. The majority of individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to treat your health problems. In reality, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You must take care of yourself while you can. Your body cannot function correctly if it doesn’t receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you opt for healthy foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? As most people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, the immune system can fight off any health condition. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Also, you need to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.