Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack. I've made these sugar free flapjacks many, many times and my three children all gobble them up every time. They're also a much softer texture than If you're looking for a sugar free flapjacks recipe why not try these apple and sultana cinnamon flapjacks? They have no added sugar at all and are.
I added linseed and some sultanas but stuck to your recipe otherwise and im delighted. Delicious, buttery sugar free flapjacks that are perfect for an after school snack or breakfast on the go. You and the kids will love making these sugar free apple cinnamon flapjacks! You can have Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack
- You need 150 grams of Oats.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground almonds.
- Prepare 100 grams of Sultanas.
- You need 2 tsp of Malted drink (Horlicks).
- You need 100 grams of Butter.
- It’s 100 grams of Set honey.
If you make this recipe, let me know by snapping a picture and tagging me on Instagram @naturallysweet_kitchen. The sultanas are optional but they are included in many traditional flapjack recipes because they are so lovely. This took us a few attempts to get the delicious flapjack texture we know and love, we added an egg and a little dried stevia leaf to. Vegan Banana Flapjacks (Sugar free, Gluten free).
Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Melt honey and butter in a large pan.
- Weigh out the oats, sultanas, ground almonds and malted drink.
- Bring honey and butter mixture to the boil and take off the heat.
- Add the dry ingredients to the honey/butter mixture.
- Put into a lined loaf tin and press down with a spoon.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and score with a shape knife in the tin while the flapjack is still hot.
- Remove from the tin and leave on a cooling rack to cool.
Do you go bananas for bananas? Then you'll love these vegan banana flapjacks! They have no added sugar and could easily be gluten free too – just use certified gluten free oats. This unbaked dairy-free flapjack recipe is from Alice Meller, wife of Gill, previous head chef at River Cottage. Apple & Sultana Flapjack with Yoghurt Topping