Mooli ke patto ka Raita (Radish Leaves Raita).
You can cook Mooli ke patto ka Raita (Radish Leaves Raita) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mooli ke patto ka Raita (Radish Leaves Raita)
- You need 1 bunch of radish leaves.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chillies paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Mooli ke patto ka Raita (Radish Leaves Raita) step by step
- Wash, clean and chop the radish leaves. Whisk the curd..
- In a pan, heat oil add cumin seeds, green chillies, ginger and garlic paste. Saute for a minute..
- Add the chopped leaves with salt and turmeric powder. Saute for 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Add rock salt to the curd. Transfer the cooked leaves into the whisked curd..
- Mix well. Prepare the tempering by heating oil add mustard seeds, let them crackle. Now add red chilli powder. Switch off the gas..
- While serving pour the tempering over the curd..
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are in. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You need to learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? Since people choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably induced by the foods that are ingested. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This food section is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular maladies. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.