Chocolate Waffles. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Waffles I. Chocolate waffles are always best made and served freshly, with fresh whipped cream on top, a selection of chopped fruits, such as strawberries, and drizzled in chocolate sauce. These fluffy and crisp chocolate chip waffles are the perfect sweet treat to make breakfast extra special!
Because it's the most pointless tool in the kitchen and takes up a balls ton of room? These paleo waffles get a double dose of chocolate from the raw cacao powder and the chocolate drizzle on top. They're sweet, decadent and the perfect weekend breakfast or brunch splurge. You can cook Chocolate Waffles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Waffles
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate almond milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need of Cooking spray.
Rebecca Brand shows how to make Chocolate Waffles with homemade chocolate waffle batter for a great special occasion dessert or breakfast waffle. #waffles #chocolate #chocolate waffles #food #ice cream #breakfast #chocolate sauce #hot fudge #cafe #restaurant #dessert #chocolate drizzle #foodporn #delicious #foodgasm #foodstagram #food. Learn how to make these healthy chocolate waffles from scratch! They're really easy to make (perfect for meal prepping too!), and they remind me of extra chocolaty brownies! Download Chocolate waffles stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Chocolate Waffles step by step
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, oil and egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir together until combined..
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Lightly spray heated waffle iron with cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup batter to each segment of iron, spreading batter to edges. Cook 4 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is crisp and lightly browned..
I used my Belgian waffle machine for these, although you can use any type of waffle iron as these are not true Belgian style waffles. Every now and then I get a craving for waffles. These Chocolate Waffles are more filling and in a way, feel like having a cake for breakfast. The Chocolate Waffles have a rich chocolate flavor, feel light and skin a nice crust on the outside. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.