Quiche. This quiche is creamy, simple, and delicious! These crustless cottage cheese quiches are simple to make and vegetables can be interchanged with what you have. Перевод слова quiche, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция. A quiche is typically a tart with buttery pastry and an egg and cream filling.
Numerous varieties of quiche exist today, the most. Quiche is essentially a custard made with milk and eggs poured into a pie crust and baked. You want just enough eggs to set the milk, but not so many that the quiche becomes rubbery. You can cook Quiche using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quiche
- You need 2 of prepared pie shells.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 c of heavy cream.
- You need 1 lb of diced ham or bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped fresh baby spinach (optional).
A quiche is an egg custard, usually mixed with bacon, vegetables, or cheese. Most people believe that the quiche originates from France, and it is fair to say that in its traditional form, attributing origin. This cheesy quiche makes a great brunch or a simple dinner when you're crunched for time. Quiche Lorraine in Hash Brown Crust.
Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Layer spinach, bacon/ham, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg is set.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!.
French pastries are as much a savory tradition as they are a sweet one, enmeshed in the rhythms of daily life. That is particularly true of the country's various onion tarts. This basic quiche recipe is the ONE and ONLY recipe that you need to make a smooth and creamy quiche. A quiche is a savory custard. This Salmon Quiche is a stunner!