Teriyaki-Style Simmered Chicken Drummettes with Ume Plum Jam.
You can have Teriyaki-Style Simmered Chicken Drummettes with Ume Plum Jam using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki-Style Simmered Chicken Drummettes with Ume Plum Jam
- You need 6 of Chicken drumettes.
- You need 20 ml of ■Soy sauce.
- Prepare 30 ml of ■Mirin.
- You need 50 ml of ■Water.
- You need 1 of teaspoon~ ■Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ■Ume plum jam.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
Teriyaki-Style Simmered Chicken Drummettes with Ume Plum Jam step by step
- I used a soft jam made from well-ripened ume plums..
- Slice into the drumettes along the bone. It'll shorten the cooking time and make them easier to eat..
- Add the seasonings marked with ■ to a pan and bring to a boil. Place the drumettes into the pan as well, cover with a lid and simmer on medium-low heat..
- Once the surface of the chicken meat has cooked, turn them over, cover with a lid and simmer for a further 1-2 minutes. Pierce the chicken with chopsticks, and if the juices run clear, the chicken is done!.
- Remove the lid off and coat the drumettes with the sauce. Serve on a plate and use a pair of kitchen scissors or similar to cut up the shiso leaves to garnish. The tart plums and fragrant shiso leaves are perfect together..
- ★If you use chicken thigh meat, then it'll be easy to simmer and easier for kids to eat..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We should get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You must take care of yourself while you can do so. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Nearly all grocery stores now have organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. You will observe that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. This in turn will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.