Protein Pancakes. Support your fitness goals and your taste buds with this epic protein pancake collection. A protein packed stack of pancakes that have no oats, no bananas, no blender needed, and These protein pancakes are so stupid easy and simple, you are going to be making them every week as. Protein pancakes are an excellent option if you're trying to cut some calories while eating a delicious meal.
Protein pancakes are a healthy and well-balanced breakfast idea for a healthy lifestyle. The Fluffiest Pancakes You'll Ever Eat. These protein packed pancakes are your new favorite recipe. You can have Protein Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Pancakes
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder.
- Prepare handful of dark chocolate chips (optional).
- It’s of peanut butter (optional).
- It’s of berries (optional).
Fluffy, healthy, and incredibly Protein Pancakes. While there are numerous ways to pack pancakes full of protein, this recipe uses protein powder and Greek yogurt. Our healthy protein pancake recipes are guaranteed to keep you going from breakfast 'till lunchtime. Who knew bulking up could taste this good?
Protein Pancakes instructions
- Mix together egg, banana, and protein powder to a batter consistency.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Poor onto heated skillet (makes about four medium pancakes); cook like you would normal pancakes, flipping when the edges are bubbly *Note: the outside cooks fast, so keep the stove at a medium temperature to avoid burning them before the middle cooks thoroughly enough.
- Top with peanut butter and your favorite berries.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Protein Pancakes are fluffy, perfectly soft and chewy, and super easy to make. They're refined sugar free, made without flax eggs or aquafaba and taste like banana bread! Blueberries and pancakes go hand in hand like Kanye and Kim, Beyonce and Jay-Z, banana and peanut butter. Get stuck in to this delicious recipe for a pick-me-up. If there's one recipe on this channel that'll help you step your Today we make some Fluffy Protein Japanese Pancakes!