Mini quiche. Mini Quiche are the perfect finger food for passing around at parties. Mini quiche are a win in more ways than one. You get all the best parts of quiche — a flaky crust and cheesy, eggy I attempted bite-sized quiche in both a muffin tin and a mini muffin tin, and had far.
Mini Quiche are the perfect finger food for passing around at parties. Easy to make, can be made ahead, economical, customisable and they look as great as. These mini quiche bites are can be customized with all of your favorite fillings. You can have Mini quiche using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini quiche
- You need of I large container of plain, low fat yogurt.
- You need 1 block of Swiss cheese (6 oz).
- You need of Broccoli crown.
- Prepare of Breakfast sausage or a ham steak.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need of Pre made pie dough.
Mini Quiche Lorraine, Hearty Sausage Mini Quiche, Mini Quiche. Vegetarian Mini Quichethebossykitchen.com. cream cheese, all purpose flour, eggs, vegetable oil. DIRECTIONS Use these to line a mini muffin pan. Mini Quiche – the BEST & easiest quiche you'll ever make, in mini size.
Mini quiche step by step
- Empty the container of yogurt into a large bowl. Add the 4 eggs and whisk contents of the bowl with a wire whip..
- Shred the block of cheese on a box grater. Add 3/4 of the cheese to the egg mixture. (Reserving some cheese to garnish the top of the mini quiches).
- Brown the sausage until cooked through the center. Drain grease on a paper towel. Cut sausage into bite sized pieces when cool..
- Cut the broccoli crown into florets. Steam broccoli in a sauce pan with an inch of water until fork tender. Drain in a strainer. Cut into small chunks..
- If using pre cooked ham steak, instead of sausage, cut ham steak into cubes..
- Add meat of choice and broccoli to yogurt/ egg/ cheese mixture. Stir..
- In roll the pre made pie dough on the counter. Press the rim of a glass into the dough…cutting small circles of pie dough to press into 12 muffin cups..
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups.(filling cups 2/3 full) Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the 12 muffin cups..
- Cook at 350 degrees until puffed and golden brown in color. (Approx 15-25 min).
- Remove from muffin tin and freeze for a quick breakfast on the go..
So creamy, rich, delicious with this fool-proof mini quiche recipe!! Quiche is French pastry crust filled with savory egg custard. Easy Mini Quiche Recipe: Mini quiche is one of the world's most perfect foods. They're fun to make and even more fun to eat! You can fill them with anything you like.