You can cook Noodle Soup using 35 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Noodle Soup
- It’s of For the Chicken stock:.
- It’s 300 grams of chicken breast.
- You need of xxxx.
- Prepare of Pounded ingredients (pound in pestle and mortar).
- You need 3 of shallots.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of xxxx.
- It’s of Soup Ingredients.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground fennel.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 of cardamom pods.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of xxxx.
- You need of Condiments.
- Prepare of Rice Noodles, blanch according to package instructions.
- It’s of Beansprouts (tailed and cleaned).
- You need 40 gm of crushed roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Spring Onions – sliced of or chopped.
- It’s of Potato Cutlets – in next posting.
- It’s of xxx.
- It’s of For the Sambal Kicap (SOYA SAMBAL).
- Prepare 5 of birds eye chillies (or more for spicier sambal).
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 table spoon of sweet soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
Noodle Soup instructions
- Put the chicken in a big heavy pot, and add in 1.5 litres of water, 3 garlic cloves, 1 onion roughly chopped, a pinch of salt and a stalk of lemongrass. Bring to boil and then turn the heat down, simmer for 20 minutes or till the chicken is cooked. Remove chicken into a bowl, cover and set aside. Strain the stock for and keep for the broth..
- Using the same pot, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the pounded ingredients. Let it fry for 30 seconds on low heat and then add in the Soup ingredients. Stir gently keeping it on low making sure it doesn't burn. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes till oil separates, • Now add in the chicken stock and another 500ml to 1 litre of water. Add in the salt and let it boil then simmer for another 15 minutes..
- While waiting for the soup, shred the chicken breast and set aside. • Blend all the ingredients for the soya sambal in a hand mixer. Add a little water only to loosen it..
- To serve • Put some noodles in a bowl. Spoon a few ladles of the soup into the bowl. top with your favourite condiments of shredded chicken, bean sprouts, sliced spring onions, lime wedges and crushed roasted peanuts. • Add in sambal kicap to your liking • ENJOY!.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous folks appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to look after your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? Because most people choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to work optimally. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You have to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.