You can cook Corn Relish using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Relish
- It’s 2 Cups of Frozen Corn Kernels (Thawed).
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper (Chopped finely).
- Prepare 1 of Orange Bell Pepper (Chopped finely).
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper (Chopped finely).
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper (Chopped finely).
- You need 1/2 bunch of Cilantro (Chopped finely).
- It’s 1 of Onion (Chopped finely).
- You need 1 Cup of Vinegar.
- You need 1 Cup of Mango Pulp (Canned).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Mustard Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
Corn Relish step by step
- Dissolve the sugar & salt in the vinegar..
- Add all the other ingredients. Stir gently..
- Pour in sterilized glass jars. Cover tightly..
- Leave on the kitchen counter for a day..
- Refrigerate the next day..
- Serve chilled. Enjoy!.
- Note: Stays good in the refrigerator up to 3 months or so..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Regrettably, just about people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Since a lot of folks decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores now have organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. Eating these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function well. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.