Strawberry Waffles. These strawberry waffles are light and crispy homemade waffles smothered in a fresh strawberry sauce then topped with whipped cream. An easy yet decadent breakfast or brunch option! Quick and easy waffles flecked with strawberries are a colorful and tasty way to start weekdays or weekend mornings.
Download Strawberry waffle stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Find waffles strawberries stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Freshly juiced strawberries replace the milk in this recipe to create a crispy waffle in a lovely shade of pink. You can cook Strawberry Waffles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Waffles
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of strawberries, chopped.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of eggs.
Make sure to bake the waffles on the lowest waffle iron setting, or they will start to brown and. Waffles are for Sunday brunch and romantic breakfast for two. Until college, I had only had those frozen. I made some magnificent Strawberry Waffles!
Strawberry Waffles instructions
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture..
- Place strawberries, milk, oil, vanilla, and egg in a blender; process until smooth. Add pureed strawberry mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist..
- Coat a waffle iron with cooking spray; preheat. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter per 4-inch waffle onto hot waffle iron; spread batter to edges..
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until steaming stops; repeat with remaining batter. Serve hot with warm Buttered Strawberry sauce..
- I couldn't seem to find a strawberry waffle recipe on here so I figured I would find one to post on here courtesy of http://www.food.com/recipe/strawberry-waffles-248244.
These waffles are very light and fluffy. The homemade, fresh strawberry syrup is on-point. Homemade Strawberry Waffles are just the thing to make your weekend awesome. Find the cheap Strawberry Waffles, Find the best Strawberry Waffles deals, Sourcing the right Strawberry Waffles supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. Place strawberries, milk, oil, vanilla, and egg in a blender; process until smooth.