TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran).
You can have TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran)
- It’s 500 g of tempeh.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1 of galangal, crushed.
- It’s 2 1/2 cm piece of ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 5 pcs of cayenne pepper ( to taste), finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 small of cabbage, remove the ribs and slices leaves finely.
- You need 1 of red chili, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large green chili, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 400 ml of instant coconut milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of celery, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of lime ( if desired ), juiced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of rebon (ebi, small dried shrimp ), fried briefly.
- It’s of Water as needed.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) instructions
- Grease tempeh with sesame oil and grill tempeh to brown evenly on all sides. Remove, let cool. Dice into 2½ cm pieces and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Sauté garlic, coriander, galangal and ginger until the garlic turns color..
- Add cayenne pepper and carrots, and cook until the carrots are tender. Add turmeric powder and cabbage, stir evenly..
- After the cabbage has wilted, add the red pepper and green chili. Add instant coconut milk..
- Give a little water and then put in the tempeh and fish sauce. Boil and cook until the sauce is reduced..
- Shortly before finishing, add the celery. Before serving, add a little lime (that feels refreshing)..
- Tempeh Curry is ready to be enjoyed with warm rice and fried rebon..
- IMAGES : preparation materials..
- IMAGES : Ingredients cut up..
- IMAGES : seen up close..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Most folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after your health. Your body cannot function correctly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. These days, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Also, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.