Banana Pancakes. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh.
Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. You may also freeze banana pancakes – separate each pancake with parchment paper and then place them in a freezer-safe bag and seal. You can have Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of mashed banana.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Reheat in the microwave until hot. Have you ever woken up on a lazy Sunday morning craving something sweet and delicious? This banana pancake recipe yields gloriously fluffy pancakes, even though they're made with These banana pancakes are perfect for lazy weekends, and reheat well for busy weekday breakfasts. Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas These vegan banana pancakes are light and fluffy with loads of banana flavor, and served with.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Mash your banana, if you know what I mean. Oh stop it, get your mind out of the gutter, Nick. Anyways, in a medium sized bowl, you want to use a fork and mash it into as fine a paste as you can. Try to leave no chunks..
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix mix mix. Then mix in the eggs. Mix some more! Keep mixing until your arm gets tired (roughly 48 hours of mixing with no rest or bathroom breaks)..
- Take a smoke break. You must be tired after all that mixing..
- Get your pan on the stove, throw it up to medium. Use some butter to lube up that bad boy. He’s been a naughty frying pan, and you’re gonna punish him by dropping in some of that banana pancake mix in the middle of the pan, roughly 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp. Let it spill down the bowl so it forms a nice, round, even shape..
- Cook it on that side quickly, give or take a minute. You want to see the edges start to form. Then get a nice spatula to slide underneath, and flip that sonofagun. Cook it again for another minute, then add it to a plate..
- Drop in the rest of the pancake mix and repeat step 5..
- I like to drizzle some condensed milk on top, that’s my recommendation. But you do what you want, I’m not your real Dad. You were adopted..
Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients. The bananas can be mashed or sliced, after which they are added to the batter or served on top. This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning. My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. If you aren't into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes, or my.