WHOLE-WHEAT BANANA PANCAKES/ MITHA ATTA CHAKULI. This whole wheat banana pancake recipe is so easy to make. These banana pancakes are so fluffy, no one will guess they're made with whole wheat flour! Top these whole wheat pancakes with peanut butter and sliced bananas for extra protein and fiber.
But these whole wheat banana pancakes present quite the competition. I make a big batch every so often to freeze and keep on hand for busy weekday These healthy banana pancakes are made from real, wholesome ingredients. You likely already have everything in your pantry at this very moment. You can cook WHOLE-WHEAT BANANA PANCAKES/ MITHA ATTA CHAKULI using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of WHOLE-WHEAT BANANA PANCAKES/ MITHA ATTA CHAKULI
- You need 2 cups of Whole wheat flour(Atta).
- You need 2 of Ripe Banana.
- It’s as per taste of Jaggery.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds(Saunf).
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need As required of Oil.
Over the years, Manny has consistently won our studio pancake breakfast challenge. Here's one of the recipes that has won our hearts and bellies. Wholesome oat and whole wheat banana pancakes will bake up light and fluffy. Reviews for: Photos of Whole Wheat, Oatmeal, and Banana Pancakes.
WHOLE-WHEAT BANANA PANCAKES/ MITHA ATTA CHAKULI step by step
- Add chopped banana, milk, jaggery to a blender and blend to a smooth paste.Transfer to a bowl..
- Start adding flour little by little and make a smooth paste out of it. If required add more milk/ water to make a smooth runny consistency batter..
- Add Saunf,salt and mix well..
- Heat a tawa, grease little oil/butter and spread the batter on tawa like a dosa. let it cook well in medium flame for 3 mins.Flip it over an cook the other side as well..
- You can also make them in uttapam pan,like I did. They look super cut. aren't they?.
Moist and fluffy whole wheat banana pancakes make for a healthy breakfast and a great way to start the day! Y'all, these pancakes are perfect in every way! They're healthy, hearty, flavorful, moist, fluffy, and oh so yummy! We make them at least once a week and I usually double the batch so we have. This recipe for Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes is packed with flavor and nutrition.