Fluffiest Coconut Waffles. I made these waffles out of coconut flour because I still find my tummy does better with coconut flour over almond flour. And I'm so glad I only used coconut flour. I know that made them more fluffy!
Learn how to prepare this easy Fluffy Coconut Pancakes and Waffles recipe like a pro. If ever I waffled (get it? ai yai yai with myself sometimes) between Camp Pancake and Camp Waffle, these fluffy coconut flour waffles have. Fluffy coconut flour pancakes served with wild blueberry maple syrup! You can have Fluffiest Coconut Waffles using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffiest Coconut Waffles
- You need 2 cup of milk, divided.
- Prepare 1 packet of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut creme liquer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Easy to make, paleo, dairy free and a great source of protein and Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Maple Syrup. Easy keto waffles made with coconut flour. Great if you are following a low carb diet or want to reduce the amount of processed foods in your diet. A satisfying keto breakfast that will perfectly fit in your macros.
Fluffiest Coconut Waffles step by step
- Warm 1 cup milk in the microwave (about 30 seconds on high). Add vanilla sugar, coconut sugar, and yeast. Let the yeast proof until a foam develops on top..
- Mix in remaining milk, eggs, coconut oil, coconut liqueur, butter, and vanilla and almond extracts.
- Combine flour, coconut flour and salt in a large bowl. Form a well in the middle then pour mixture into the middle. Mix till combined into an even consistency..
- Cover with a wet paper towel and store in a warm place for 30 minutes up to 3 hours..
- Preheat your waffle iron. Place baseball sized hunks of batter and close iron. Cook for about two minutes.
- Remove waffle from the iron and allow to cool for about 3 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream, fresh fruit or whatever other toppings you want. You can store excess batter for up to three days in the fridge.
For these keto waffles, that are fluffy, delicious and easy to make, you will need cheap and common ingredients. Fluffy Coconut Flour Waffles with Simple Berry Compote Finally crispy Coconut Flour Waffles without eggs! Quick and easy with an AMAZING grain-free texture. Vegan and paleo breakfast dreams do come true!