Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼. I have thought about mixing my recipe and letting it set for about an hour to get the sourdough active then bake but am worried that milk and egg might not be good eats after setting for. This Spring onion pancake was my sister in law Wen Wen's favourite when she used to live in Taiwan. The amount of sweetness is just right without adding any sugar to the pumpkin dough, as the red bean paste filling combines well.
You can have Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼
- It’s 2 of medium size apples of any variety.
- You need 2 Tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple spicy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic spelt flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic oats flour, or any whole grain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic AP flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of apple cider or water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼 instructions
- Dice apples into 1/2 inch cubes. Sauté them in 1 Tsp butter for about a minute. Add apple spicy and a pinch salt. Keep stir frying until the apple cook through but still firm to bite for about 2 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl add all flour and sourdough. Cover with a plate and set it on the countertop overnight to ferment..
- Next morning, stir in fried apples. Heat up a nonstick pan with a Tsp of butter. Add the baking powder and baking soda to the batter. Scope onto the hot pan and make 8 to 10 mini thick pancakes. Serve immediately..