Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffles is a oneshot fanfiction written and published on FanFiction. Yes, the great trio are back, and up for more hilariousness!
Spreads, from chocolate to coconut and all in-between pure, dry roasted peanut butter teams up with real grape jelly for the ultimate in comfort food, packed with Made by Derby Foods if Chicago, Illinois. 🥜🥜🥜 Love old peanut butter jars! Ever wish you could eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all day long? Recreate the classic sandwich in breakfast form with these family-friendly waffles. You can have Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇
- Prepare 2 of waffles (your favorite!).
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter(your favorite!).
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of jelly(your favorite!).
- You need of Syrup.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
The not-too-sweet waffles are packed with protein from peanut butter, and topped with fresh strawberry jam. The result is a fluffy waffle. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
Peanut 🥜 Butter Jelly Waffles 🧇 instructions
- Toast your waffles 🧇…….
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite peanut butter on one side of waffle……
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of jelly on the other waffle 🧇……..
- Squish them both together, peanut butter and jelly sides facing each other !!.
- Serve with your favorite syrup and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top and enjoy 😉!.
Today is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day! And because I love this childhood classic oh so much, I'm celebrating with a PB & J recipe that combines I teamed up with Fossil to create a rather curious breakfast recipe, that turns peanut butter and jelly on it's head… Grape Waffles with a Peanut. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiched between two waffles. Combine the egg yolks, milk, peanut butter and butter in a separate bowl. Spread the waffle with the jelly and toast another waffle.