Moong daal and flour pancakes. Moong Flour Pancakes is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. oil to shallow fry. How to Make Moong Flour Pancakes.
The kind of daal that is easy to make and equally good with roti or rice. The kind of daal that you can even give the greatest compliment. It is quick, easy and healthy recipe. You can cook Moong daal and flour pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moong daal and flour pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of leftover moongdaal.
- You need 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of thin sliced tomatoe.
- Prepare leaves of Green coriander and mint.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- It’s to taste of Salt, red chilli powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
This can be a good breakfast and a lunch option. Moong Daal Ka Cheela – Savory Moong Bean Pancakes. Add water only as required to get the consistency of pancake batter – thick but 'pour-able'. Add the grated ginger, chopped coriander and salt to taste and mix well.
Moong daal and flour pancakes step by step
- Sift all the flours in a bowl add leftover daal and onions, tomatoes, green chilli and all the ingredients.
- Make a pouring consistency batter. Mix a little water if required.
- Heat a tawa. Brush it with some oil and pour 1 tbsp batter and spread evenly..
- Pour oil on edges and slow down the flame. Cover it with a lid. After 2-3 minutes the pancake leaves the sides.
- Now shift it to cook from the other side. Pour a little oil again on the sides of pancake. Cook it till it gets golden brown colour from both the sides..
- Cook all the pancakes by repeating the same process and serve hot with curd.
Moong dal dosas are a great substitute for the traditional dosas found in many South Indian restaurants. Moong dal dosa is a convenient substitute, faster and easier to prepare than the traditional dosa. Moong dal is packed with protein, carbohydrates, and fiber. They are great for those who are vegetarian, vegan, or simply just want These savory moong dal pancakes can be served as is with the simple yogurt sauce on. You can replace tortilla wrap and used this protein-packed wrap instead.