Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers.
You can cook Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers using 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers
- You need of First burger patty.
- You need 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 6 oz of sliced pepperoni.. spicy kind if you can.
- It’s of Second burger patty.
- It’s 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple, Very well drained.
- You need of Extras.
- It’s 1 packages of raw Pillsbury pizza dough, or make your own.
- It’s 1 small of jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- It’s 10 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple. undrained..
Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers step by step
- step one for patty one: .. place pepperoni slices into a food processor..
- blend n chop until ground up..
- add pepperoni and ground Chuck into a bowl..
- mix well with hands. set aside..
- for second patty:… in a bowl combine the ground chuck and the very well drained pineapple..
- mix well with hands.place in fridge until ready to cook. set aside..
- roll out pizza dough onto flat surface..
- using a large round item (about the size of Burger bun) cut circles into the pizza dough. u will need 10 circles..
- place circles onto a cookie sheet and bake according to package directions until desired doneness. these well be your buns. so make them large enough to fit a patty..
- when done set those aside. (its ok if they are not perfectly round. it tastes the same :)).
- using your hands make burger one Patties. shape to fit the size of your new buns. make the patties thin..
- fry Patties on skillet until no longer pink..
- set aside. wipe out skillet and repeat with patty number 2 the pineapple patties..
- when done cooking the pineapple Patties (do not wipe out skillet) put the 1c pineapple into the skillet and fry until hot and browned..
- place burger one on one new bun you made. then slice of cheese. them other burger patty then another cheese. top with pizza sauce and some cooked pineapple and then the other bun. repeat for all burgers..
- serve and enjoy!.
- makes 5 burgers..
- hint: of you do not drain the pineapple well enough it will be too soggy and the patty will fall apart..
- hint; you can add any other toppings you like. sauteed onion and bacon would go great here..
- I know this May seem confusing at first, but really very easy. if you have any questions please Feel free to ask..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Alas, just about people don’t care about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Naturally, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You should look after your body while you are able to. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not get the right nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you go for healthy foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. This food section is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some diseases. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. You must have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. Also, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.