Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins.
You can have Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of libby's solid pack pumpkin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of peeled finely chopped apples.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 tsp of cut in 4 tsp. butter.
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins step by step
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside..
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil. Add liquid ingredients to dry..
- Stir just until moistened. Stir in apples. Spoon batter into greased or paper lined cups filling 3/4 full..
- In small bowl, combine streusel toppings, cut in the 4 tsp. butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 35 – 40 minutes or till knife inserted comes out clean..
- For 6 giant muffins, increase baking time for 40 – 45 minutes..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One terrific feature of going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Regrettably, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary modifications in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get a healthy one. You have to learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some illnesses. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.