Easy Spinach Quiche. See if I buy a pie. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! You'll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses.
This is such an easy quiche to prepare! Cook spinach and onion together in skillet until onion is soft and spinach is completely thawed, cool slightly. This spinach quiche recipe is infinitely adaptable. You can have Easy Spinach Quiche using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach Quiche
- It’s 1 packages of Pie crust.
- Prepare 400 grams of Frozen spinach, chopped and drained.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- You need 150 grams of Gruyere cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
You can even bake it without the pastry bottom for a crustless spinach quiche. Quiche is one of the easiest and most adaptable French recipes you. As the baby spinach cooks inside the quiche (no need to pre-cook it!), it loses its bitter edge and To amp up the flavor of the quiche, you'll want to use a bold-flavored cheese, which is why I most often. A simple quiche recipe without the pastry – just spinach, spring onions and two cheeses.
Easy Spinach Quiche step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C..
- Unroll the pie crust in a baking dish, making sure it covers all the sides. Using a fik make several incursions in the crust..
- Place the spinach with one teaspoon of butter in a skillet and cook over moderate heat for several minutes to evaporate all its water, drain well and set aside..
- In bowl, beat well the eggs, add in the whipping cream, the grated cheese and the spinach. Mix well..
- Season with nutmeg, black pepper and salt..
- Spread the spinach mixture inside the pie crust and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes and serve..
Perfect for a last minute brunch. A delicious quiche is one of my all-time favorite breakfast or brunch foods when I want something savory. It's easy to make and a great way to eat healthy vegetables in a. Crustless quiche is a perfect example of a nutrient-dense dish that is simple and easy to make. We loaded our quiche with spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and artichokes, but the options are endless.