Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
You can cook Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- You need 2 cups of All-purpose flour –.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar –.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda –.
- You need 2 of Eggs-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder –.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder-.
- You need 1.5 cups of Whole milk –.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla extract –.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips-.
- Prepare as needed of Maple syrup/pancake syrup/honey – for serving.
- Prepare To taste of Salt-.
- Prepare As needed of Butter-.
Light and Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients – the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until everything is well combined. Add the chocolate chips and combine well. Do not over mix the batter..
- Grease the griddle or pan with butter. Pour a scoop of the batter onto the pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until small bubbles form on the top. Flip on the other side and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining pancake batter. Serve the fluffy pancakes with syrup and extra chocolate chips..