Lemon & berry pancakes.
You can cook Lemon & berry pancakes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon & berry pancakes
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 450 ml of buttermilk(I used 250ml plain yoghurt+200ml buttermilk).
- Prepare 170 g of sugar.
- It’s of Juice of one lemon.
- It’s 600 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 9 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Zest of one lemon.
- You need Handful of raspberries.
- Prepare Handful of blueberries.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Sifted icing sugar.
- Prepare of Garnish raspberries.
Lemon & berry pancakes instructions
- Break 3 eggs into a large bowl, add buttermilk, sugar and lemon juice and whisk to combine..
- Sift in the flour and mix until fully combine and there aren't any lumps..
- Add vegetable oil and whisk it in ensuring oil is well incorporated into the mixture and no oil remains around the edges of the bowl..
- Add lemon zest, raspberries and blueberries and fold them in..
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour the pancake batter in batches depending on the size you'd like. Flip once they start forming bubbles at the top and cook for 2 minutes. Do so until the batter is done..
- Serve and enjoy!.