Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake). Martabak Bangka Coklat Keju – Indonesian Street Food. Indonesia's own version of pancake – Martabak Manis is a popular sweet treat filled with chocolates, nuts, shredded cheese, and condensed milk. Far away from my hometown make me miss some traditional Indonesian food, like this "martabak manis".
Dengan resep yang kami berikan kali ini dijamin sajian ini akan tentu bisa anda buat dengan mudah dan sederhana. Ingin tahu seperti apa saja resep dan cara pembuatan dari. Martabak is a stuffed pancake or thick pan-fried bread and is a common street food in Indonesia. You can have Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake)
- Prepare 150 ml of AP flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of big egg (or 2 small ones).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oil (for the pan).
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar (for filling).
- It’s 4 tbsp of condensed milk (for filling).
- It’s 60 gr of mild cheddar cheese (for filling).
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter (for filling).
Made with coconut milk, yeast, eggs, flour and other dry ingredients, these martabak are thick, fluffy, and carry a slight coconut flavor. A creamy chocolate filling featuring peanuts runs through the mi. Martabak Orins Stroberi Keju adalah salah satu Martabak Paling Enak di Jakarta. My favourite is the cheese filling.
Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) step by step
- Combine all except the ingredients for filling. Mix well. Set aside for 15-20 minutes..
- Coat the cast iron with oil. (I wet a tissue paper with oil and coat the cast iron pan) Heat the pan. Use the lowest setting..
- Carefully pour the batter and swirl the pan a bit. When it's bubbly and half-cooked, pour 1 tsp sugar on it. Cover the pan (I used aluminum foil) and wait..
- When the pancake is done (the batter has dried and the color has changed), carefully remove it from the pan..
- Slather 1 tsp butter to the pancake. Drizzle about 2 tbsp condensed milk and 30 gr grated cheese..
- Cut according to your preference. Enjoy!.
These thick sweet pancakes are known as martabak manis, martabak terang bulan, or kue Bandung in Indonesia. I love this martabak manis so much because they are so soft, spongy, and I just like biting into the crunchy peanuts with chocolate and savory cheese. After much contemplation, I settled on Martabak Manis (Coklat Keju), loosely translated to Sweet Indonesian Thick Pancake (Chocolate & Cheese). It is also known as Terang Bulan amongst the locals. Martabak Manis is a common street food that can be easily found in the streets of Indonesia.