Cottage Cheese Pancakes. Reviews for: Photos of Cottage Cheese Pancakes. As someone who claimed for years not to like cottage cheese, these pancakes were the gateway that finally made me a believer. Add a tablespoon of sugar, or more if you want.
Easy to make high protein-low carb pancake recipe. This recipe for healthy cottage cheese pancakes is high in protein, low in carbs, and rich in These cottage cheese pancakes are flourless, low-carb, high in protein, and very easy to make too. These wholesome pancakes get a healthy dose of protein from cottage cheese. You can have Cottage Cheese Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of cottage cheese (8 oz) cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of or a bit more (3 – 3.2 oz) of all-purpose flour depending on cottage cheese used.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Sugar to taste (1/2 tablespoon).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of or less of vanilla extract.
If you want to make yours even healthier and tastier, then do give these cottage cheese pancakes a go. Cottage Cheese Pancakes are one of the best quick breakfasts to keep in your toolbelt. You might not have the best impression of cottage cheese, but trust me, this recipe is going to change your mind. Cottage Cheese Pancakes are packed with protein and a family favorite — they may just become your favorite pancake ever.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet/frying pan over medium heat. If you want pancakes to turn extra brown and a bit crispy, coat with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Pour 1/3 or ¼ cupfuls of batter onto the pan (or make differently-sized pancakes) and cook on each side for approx. 2.5 minutes until browned..
If you know me or weelicious, you know I am not a fan of tricking kids into. What Do Cottage Cheese Pancakes Taste Like? Ultimately, though it doesn't much how much good stuff is in food if no one wants to eat it. These pancakes are light and fluffy, and they taste like French. Plus, cottage cheese is an excellent source of protein, and given that I use both cottage cheese and milk, not a bad source of calcium For now, though, let me tell you about cottage cheese pancakes.