Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad.
You can have Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad
- It’s of ● For The Salad [most all ingredients fine chopped].
- It’s 1 (4 Pound) of Armenian Cucumber [peeled – de-seeded].
- You need 2 of LG Garden Cucumbers [peeled – de-seeded].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Colorful Cherry Tomatoes [left whole].
- Prepare 1 Can of Artichoke Hearts [drained – chopped].
- Prepare 1 Can of LG Black Olives [drained – halved].
- It’s 1 Pound of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Parmasean Cheese.
- It’s 2 Bottles of Zesty Italian Dressing [shaken – you may not need all].
- It’s 1 of Each: LG Bell Peppers [green – red – yellow – orange].
- It’s 4 of LG Ribs Celery [chopped with leaves].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Onions [chopped].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 6 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 Bunches of Radishes [sliced].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Sea Salt.
Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad step by step
- Rinse vegetables and chop..
- Mix everything together and refrigerate for 2 hours minimum. Stir intermittently. Enjoy!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We have to get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Most individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body quites functioning properly, you can’t obtain a brand new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your health. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t get the right nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you opt for nutritious foods? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Individuals are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. Almost all grocery stores now carry organic foods. This food section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. Your daily diet need to have at least several of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.