Healthy Chicken Tenders with Cheese & Pepper.
You can cook Healthy Chicken Tenders with Cheese & Pepper using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Tenders with Cheese & Pepper
- It’s 1 of around 5 Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 of pieces Easy melting cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt (large-grained salts are best).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Ground pepper.
Healthy Chicken Tenders with Cheese & Pepper step by step
- Cut each chicken tender on the diagonal into 3-4 equal pieces. Sprinkle with salt. (If you don't feel like doing this step, you can salt the chicken after you add it to the frying pan).
- Put the chicken tenders in a frying pan and cook, flipping them at regular intervals until they are cooked through and well-browned..
- To make sure the chicken is cooked through, drizzle sake over it and cover with the lid to let it steam a little..
- When the chicken is cooked, sprinkle with black pepper (using as much as you'd like)..
- Tear up the cheese into small pieces and place them on top of the chicken. Turn off the heat and cover with the lid..
- When the cheese melts, transfer to a dish and serve. All done..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the strongest reasons for going green is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we live in. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Alas, almost all people don’t worry about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some necessary alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You should take care of your health while you can do so. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. This food section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.