Sig's Meat Soup (Ukraine).
You can have Sig's Meat Soup (Ukraine) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Meat Soup (Ukraine)
- It’s of Meat stock.
- Prepare 750 grams of or more of pork, beef or lamb with or without bones.
- Prepare 1 of unpeeled onion (will be discarded).
- It’s 2 of washed carrots (will be discarded).
- You need 1 of whole head of smoked garlic (will be discarded).
- Prepare 2 of washed stalks of celery (will be discarded).
- You need of Soup.
- It’s 1 of large chopped onion.
- It’s 750 grams of or more any shopped meat.
- You need 1 can of hot dogs.
- You need 12 of black olives.
- Prepare 4 of chopped dill pickles or 12 silver skin pickled onions.
- Prepare 2 of peeled chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- You need 1-2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 pinch of dill.
Sig's Meat Soup (Ukraine) instructions
- You can add about a handful Sauerkraut to the soup instead of the dill pickles or silverskin onions.
- In a large pot filled to about one third with cold water (you can add a little more if you need to adjust) drop your meat, bring to boil and skim all the grey foam off. Then add the whole unpeeled onion and garlic, carrots and cellery, simmer for at least an hour..
- Remove the vegetable and bones and discard, remove meat and cut up and put straight back into stock. Now add hot dogs..
- In a pan brown the chopped onion and add tomato puree, mix and cook for a few minutes then add tomatoes, heat through..Add olives, pickles or a handful of sauerkraut and the onion /tomato mix to soup and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes, season with salt, pepper and dill.
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to look after it as early as possible. Your body cannot run correctly if it doesn’t receive adequate nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you go for nutritious foods? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Consuming sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Almost all grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.