Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot.
You can have Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot
- You need 3 of Kiritanpo (commerically-available rice dumpling or.
- Prepare 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 of Burdock root.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 of Chinese or napa cabbage.
- It’s 400 grams of String Konnyaku.
- It’s of Seasoning:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese dashi powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Our Family's Recipe Kiritanpo Hot Pot instructions
- Julienne and soak the burdock in vinegar water to remove the debris. Place in a hot pot with fresh water and turn on the heat..
- When the water reaches a boil, add the chicken thigh and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the center pieces from the cabbage (cut into large pieces) and the maitake mushroom. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the leafy parts of the cabbage and string konnyaku. Flavor with dashi soup, soy sauce, sake, and salt and continue to simmer for 10 minutes..
- Prior to serving, add the spring onions and Kiritanpo and stop the heat. Cover, and allow to steam until ready to eat..
- Taste the soup and adjust the amount of broth seasonings since the strength depends on other ingredients and the amount of water..
- The kiritanpo is on the firm side side, for people who want it softer, add it in 5 minutes earlier..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your health. Your body requires proper nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy the taste or do you go for healthy foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Today, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these superfoods will . Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run well. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. You must have a few superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.