Smooth Sweet Potato (Mock Oni-Manju).
You can have Smooth Sweet Potato (Mock Oni-Manju) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smooth Sweet Potato (Mock Oni-Manju)
- It’s 300 grams of Japanese sweet potato.
- Prepare 70 grams of Powdered brown sugar (or white sugar).
- You need 4 tbsp of of katakuriko Katakuriko slurry.
Smooth Sweet Potato (Mock Oni-Manju) step by step
- Cut the sweet potato into 1.5cm cubes. Soak in water to get rid of the bitterness, then drain..
- Put the sweet potatoes in a pot with just enough water to cover them. Add the brown sugar and heat. Heat over high heat until it comes to a boil, then reduce to medium. Skim off any scum that forms..
- Once the sweet potatoes are about 80% cooked, gradually add the katakuriko slurry, a little at a time, to achieve a firm thickness. Be careful not to crush the potatoes..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Eat with a spoon. They're really hot right out of the pot, so be careful not to burn yourself!.
- This is what they should look like after they cool. They are no longer glossy, but sweeter..
- And this is what they should look like after refrigerating for a day The glossiness is gone, but they are moister and sweeter and easier to enjoy..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the strongest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you won’t be able to obtain a brand new one. You have to look after yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you opt for healthy foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The foods we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Lots of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. Furthermore, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.