Easy Simple Chili.
You can cook Easy Simple Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Chili
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground beef (or ground pork, turkey, bison).
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 14 oz. of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of tomato soup.
- It’s 8 oz. of can tomato sauce (Redpack).
- It’s 1 can of kidney or chili beans.
- It’s 1 package of chili seasoning.
- It’s 14 oz. of can beef broth (or bullion cube, Knorr is best).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Frank's Redhot (optional).
Easy Simple Chili instructions
- Brown meat with onions (if using green pepper, celery or carrots, brown with the meat).
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large pot, then add the meat mixture..
- Simmer on low until it boils, maybe 30 minutes, uncovered. Stir occasionally. No need to cover. You can add everything to a crock pot and let simmer as long as you want..
- Add sour cream and/or cheese and serve! I use a packet of chili seasoning because it's 39 cents! If you shop at Aldi, this is a cheap meal you can feed your family for about $6! The Redhot doesn't make us spicy but adds a nice "tang". You can even use shredded beef. Replace the beef broth with 8 oz. lager (or amber beer)..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that numerous people appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Regrettably, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You must take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body has to have the right nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay some diseases, or even overturn them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Also, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.