Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry.
You can cook Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry
- Prepare 1 lb of ground bison (sub. lean beef).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper (sub. black pepper).
- It’s 1 bunch of tatsoi, kale or any Asian greens.
- You need 1/2 of onion, minced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Ground Bison and Asian Greens Stir-fry step by step
- In a medium bowl, mix the bison with the salt, pepper, coriander and cumin..
- Chop the greens into smaller pieces, separating the stems from the leaves of the greens..
- Mince onions and garlic. In a large frying pan, sauté in the olive oil in medium heat until soft and translucent..
- Add the stems from the greens and stir fry about 5 minutes until bright green..
- Add the ground bison, briefly mix into the onions and stems..
- Add the leaves, a splash of water or white wine, a sprinkle of salt and cover with lid. Steam for about 3 minutes until leaves start to wilt..
- Remove lid and stir until bison is just browned and the leaves are completely wilted. Bison is very lean so you don't want to cook a long time or it will dry out..
- Adjust seasoning to taste and serve as filling for lettuce wraps, tortillas or with rice..
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many individuals appreciate. This is possible regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Regrettably, just about people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Naturally, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn’t have adequate nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? As most people choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, likely caused by the foods that are ingested. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. Virtually all grocery stores now sell organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. This in turn will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.