Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl.
You can have Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl
- Prepare 200 g (1/2 pound) of sushi grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of light mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 150 g (1/3 pound) of cooked short grain brown rice.
- You need 100 g (1/3 cup) of sweet corns.
- You need of Lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare 1 package of shrimp or surimi sticks for the shrimp salad.
- You need of (*Chef’s Note: I usually use these pre-packaged shrimp or surimi sticks like this.).
Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl step by step
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.).
- In a small bowl combine the light mayonnaise and the teriyaki, thin with a little lime or lemon juice to drizzle..
- In a medium bowl, gently combine the tuna with soy sauce and sesame oil..
- Slice the carrot into thin layers and slice up your shrimp sticks into small pieces..
- Mix the shrimp with a little bit mayonnaise. Your shrimp salad is ready!.
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide the tuna, carrot slices, corns, edamame beans, and the shrimp salad on this..
- Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately..
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many individuals appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Most men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This aisl is full of what are today known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse certain maladies. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You have to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.