Paella Chicken made easy.
You can have Paella Chicken made easy using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paella Chicken made easy
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cups cooked rice.
- You need 1 of yellow squash or zucchini 3/4 in sliced.
- You need 1 lb of cooked chicken cubed.
- You need 1/2 of rope kielbasa sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 Oz of sun-dried tomatoes chopped.
Paella Chicken made easy instructions
- Cook rice per package directions..
- Fry together kielbasa and cubed chicken.
- Put rice in wok with canola oil pack down and toast turn and continue toasting..
- Caramelize diced onion..
- Cook squash or zucchini on grill in fry pan till tender but not to soft..
- Add the curry powder, garlic powder, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, caramelized onion and chopped sun-dried tomatoes..
- Add the fried kielbasa and chicken. Heat through.
- Top with squash and serve hot..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, most people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body quites functioning right, you won’t be able to obtain a brand new one. You have to take care of your body while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Many healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse some maladies. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet need to contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other essentials. Moreover, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.