My Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie !! 🙂.
You can have My Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie !! 🙂 using 10 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie !! 🙂
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of whole milk.
- It’s 2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
My Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie !! 🙂 step by step
- These are my perfect chocolate chip cookies! they are a thin cookie with a crispy edge and a soft chewy center.. in my opinion.. perfection!.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Semi melt butter..
- Cream butter with both sugars..
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla..
- In another bowl stir together flour, salt and baking soda..
- Gradually add flour mix to butter mix. stirring well between each addition..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Refridgerate dough for 1 hour..
- Once chilled and rested.. place by the teaspoon to q.t teaspoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet. about 2-3 inches apart. this will spread out! only put about 6 -8 cookies per tray for larger trays..
- Bake for about 12 min. on middle to middle upper oven rack…….. Hint: 10 min. for a more undercooked soggy cookie. 12 min. for crispy edges, semi-soft, semi-chewy center or longer for an extra crispy cookie..
- Be sure to check through the window that ur cookies are not burning and cooking evenly..
- Remove from heat and let stand one minute onto cookie sheet. then remove onto cooling rack to cool completely..
- Makes about 43 – 3" cookies.
- U can use light brown sugar instead of dark brown sugar. as I did today..
- U can use margarine instead of butter like I did today however your edges won't be quite as crunchy and may have a slight texture differance. but still tastes awesome!.
- U can omit the salt….
- U can use 2 egg whites or two egg yolks instead of 1 whole egg.. it does change it a bit but it will still be just as good..
- If u don't like them as chocolatey just lessen the amount of chips…
- Any other questions feel free to ask! :).
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One great thing about green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are in. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Numerous people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. In reality, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to get a brand new body. You have to learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. People are opting to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. Eating these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.