Sesame Sashimi Bowl.
You can cook Sesame Sashimi Bowl using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sesame Sashimi Bowl
- You need 200 grams of Sashimi grade seasonal fish.
- You need 3 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Mirin (microwave for about 15 seconds).
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Ground sesame seeds (or sesame seed paste).
- You need 15 of cm Japanese leek (or green onion).
- Prepare 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Shiso leaves (if it came with the sashimi).
- You need of Sushi rice (or plain rice).
- You need 2 of bowls full Plain steamed rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ★ Salt.
Sesame Sashimi Bowl step by step
- Mix the ● ingredients together and chill in the refrigerator..
- If the sashimi is in blocks, slice thinly (slice by drawing the knife blade towards you for clean cuts).
- Add the sashimi to the combined ingredients from Step 1, and chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes..
- Slice the white part of the leek or green onion lengthwise and discard the green core (use in miso soup)..
- Finely julienne the white part of the leek on the diagonal and soak in a bowl of water. The shavings will curl up..
- Combine the ★ ingredients and mix with freshly cooked hot rice to make sushi rice..
- Put the sushi rice on a plate, and lay the sashimi slices on top one at a time. Arrange the shredded leek in the middle in a mound, and top with finely julienned shiso leaves..
- Pour the remaining marinade over, scatter with some shredded nori seaweed, and it's done..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. This is doable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Regrettably, just about people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t get a new body. You should take care of yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are consumed. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Most grocery stores these days have organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse some diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off maladies. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Moreover, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Following a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.