Japan Style Curry.
You can cook Japan Style Curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japan Style Curry
- Prepare 3 of whole chicken breasts (or other lean meat) skinned and diced.
- You need 4 tablespoon of coconut oil, divided.
- It’s 1 of large onion, cut in wedges.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, smashed and sliced.
- You need 2 of large russet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need 5 of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of whole green beans.
- Prepare 1 package of your choice, Golden curry.
- It’s 6 cups of water.
Japan Style Curry step by step
- For the sticky rice…bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add 2 cups of rice (I love pearl/short grain rice)..
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer till most of the water is absorbed..
- Turn off burner, cover and forget about it till your ready to eat..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large, deep frying pan on medium high heat. Sear the meat so the outsides are golden brown. If you don't have a large frying pan transfer cooked ingredients to a large pot..
- Remove chicken from pan or transfer to pot. Heat remaining oil and saute onions. Once onions look clear add the garlic. Cook 7-10 minutes till onions and garlic have golden brown edges..
- Pour water over the onions and garlic. Return meat and add the potatoes, carrots and curry squares. Simmer till everything is tender and curry has melted.
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy 😘.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t care about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are eaten. Men and women are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. This food section has what are today recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse some diseases. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.