You can cook Shrimp Curry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Curry
- You need 6-8 of Medium-sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (sliced).
- You need 1 box of Curry paste (Golden Curry or your favorite curry paste.).
- You need of Desired amount of salt.
- It’s of Desired amount of pepper.
- It’s of Desired amount of shrimp (fresh or frozen).
Shrimp Curry step by step
- In a large pot, add water according to curry box instructions, then turn heat on high..
- Wash, peel, dice your potatoes. Once the water is boiled, add cubed potatoes and cook for 5-8 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Boil with pot lid on; stir occasionally..
- Thinly slice the carrots and add into the pot; cook for 6 minutes with lid on; stir occasionally..
- If you’re using frozen shrimp, (like I did) make sure to cook the shrimp in a separate pot or pan. Once shrimp as turned light pink, strain excess water; set aside..
- Cut the onion into long slices, then add into the pot; cook for 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add curry paste. Once the curry paste has dissolved, add the shrimp. Add desired amount of salt and pepper..
- Turn off heat and place the lid on top. Let it rest for 8 minutes before serving..
- Serve with rice, or because of it’s thick consistency, it can also be enjoyed without rice..
- Fills your home with the smell of delight!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many folks appreciate. This is possible no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body requires the right nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Because a lot of folks opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably caused by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.