Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche.
You can cook Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche
- It’s 1 of 250g Can of Salmon.
- Prepare 2 of frozen short crust pastry sheets.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 cup of Baby spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Low Fat Feta.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 large of Sweet potato.
Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche instructions
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into 2 cm squares, coat with olive oil. Cook in an oven preheated to 200ºC for 15 mins (until they are soft in the middle not crispy) If you're in a hurry you can cook them in the microwave.
- Grease a quiche tray with butter, line it with the frozen pastry. Put some baking paper over the top add some uncooked rice or baking stones on top. So you can blind bake the patry. Put into an oven preheated to 200ºC. Bake for 15 mins.
- When they are both almost done add 2 crushed garlic cloves to the baby spinach in a lightly oiled frying pan until the spinach is wilted.
- Take the pastry and sweet potato out the oven. Then turn the oven down to 150ºC.
- Take the rice/baking stones out of the pastry. Open and drain the can on Salmon and crumble the Feta into pieces a similar size to your sweet potato. Spread pieces of salmon , feta and sweet potato into the pastry evenly. Add the spinach aswell..
- Whisk the 3 eggs and add the 1/2 cup of milk, then pour the mix over the quiche making sure it's evenly spread out.
- Put it back into the oven at 150ºC for 20 minutes until the egg mix is cooked.
- Take it out the oven, slice it up and enjoy your DliciousFood.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One great thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Alas, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body has to have proper nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet every day. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.