Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎.
You can cook Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎
- It’s 3/4 cup of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of virgin coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (80-100g) dark chocolate eg 85% – cut into choc chip size pieces -or use choc chips 😬.
- You need of Option: Handful of hazelnuts or walnuts toasted and chopped.
Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 step by step
- Preheat oven to 110C. On a lined baking tray, spread the chickpea flour. Bake for 1.5-2 hrs… when it becomes fragrant, it’s ready. Leave to cool..
- Preheat oven to 175C..
- Mix the coconut oil and maple syrup..
- Add the vanilla and egg and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and chocolate. And nuts if using. Mix well..
- Make balls from the dough and put onto a baking tray. And press down slightly. Better if they are flatter than in this photo..
- Bake for about 15 mins. Until golden. (These are a little over-golden as i left them in a bit too long.) Cool and serve. Enjoy 😋.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that many individuals appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You have to look after yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? As people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Many nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Majority of grocery stores now sell organic foods. This food section is full of what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how good you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. As a result, the immune system can fight off any health condition. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.