Shrimp and Scallop Doria with Handmade Sauce.
You can cook Shrimp and Scallop Doria with Handmade Sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallop Doria with Handmade Sauce
- You need 200 grams of x 2 packages Assorted shrimp and scallops.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 100 ml of White wine.
- It’s 1 of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley (dried).
- You need of Basic White Sauce (Recipe ID: 1449234).
- You need 60 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 60 grams of White flour.
- It’s 1000 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of leaf Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Consommé stock granules.
- You need 1 of Salt.
Shrimp and Scallop Doria with Handmade Sauce instructions
- Slowly melt the butter in a frying pan over low heat, add the sifted flour and cook while making sure it doesn't burn. (See here for more instructions: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/150056-easy-basic-white-sauce).
- After turning off the heat, add warmed milk in 2 turns to step one, and briskly whisk it all together with an eggbeater..
- Add the bay leaf and nutmeg to Step 2, stewing it at a low heat for about 5 minutes, and then flavor it with fresh cream and consommé stock granules..
- Heat up the butter and olive oil in a frying pan, and add the shrimp and scallops in white whine after frying the onions; add salt and pepper and evaporate the alcoholic content..
- Mix rice and the white sauce from Step 3 together in a bowl (about 4 ladles' worth)..
- Add it to the frying pan with the remaining white sauce from Step 4, and bring it to a boil after mixing it thoroughly..
- Add rice, sauce, cheese, and parsley in that order to the gratin pans and cook at 200℃ (about 392℉) for 10 minutes..
- This is the exquisite sauce and seafood gratin I made: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/145207-seafood-gratin-with-homemade-sauce.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most folks appreciate. This is doable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Alas, most people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential modifications in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You must learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you go for nutritional foods? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. Virtually all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. Following a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.