Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts.
You can cook Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- Prepare of For The Donuts:.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind works).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need of For The Coating :.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside..
- In a seperate, medium bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream). Then whisk in the melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Pour the wet ingredients I to the dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Spoon the batter into the prepared donut pan. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Once done, let them sit in the pans for 2 minutes, then move the donuts into a wire rack to cool. This recipe makes 8 donuts but the pan only makes 6 at a time, so go ahead and pipe the remaining batter into the donut pans and repeat the baking process..
- Allow to cool enough to handle before coating them..
- To coat, combine the ground cinnamon and the sugar together in a shallow bowl. Brush the donuts with the melted butter using a pastry brush, then dip them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. You could do either just the top or all around the donut..
- Store leftover donuts covered at room temperature for up to 2 days..
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One terrific feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Numerous individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a healthy body. You need to look after your body while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly caused by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular diseases. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. You have to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.