Tandoori momo. In this video, we will make Tandoori Momo which is a street specialty in North & North East India. We will achieve the perfect tandoori flavor in nepali..tandoori momo in pan with detailed photo and video recipe. a fusion of authentic nepali momos but tandoori based momos make it even more flavorful. these momos are generally soaked and. Arunachal Pradesh is one of the north-eastern states of Indian subcontinent.
A fusion Indo-Chinese recipe, where shredded chicken tikka is filled in thin sheets of the momo skin, pleated and steamed. Tandoori momos featuring momos coated in tandoori paste and chargrilled to perfection. So full of color and flavor! You can cook Tandoori momo using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori momo
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Water as required.
- You need 1 cup of shreded cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of finely sliced onions.
- It’s 1 cup of shreded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of each finely chopped ginger and garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted besan.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of charcoal.
The Chicken Tandoori momo have warmed many a winter evening stroll who are we kidding? We didn't stroll, we always went with purpose. These are served with an assortment of chutneys and a. This is a lipsmackingly delicious momos recipe made with a tandoori marination.
Tandoori momo instructions
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour water and make a semi stiff dough keep it aside.. Now take this in a muslin cloth add the cabbage, onion and carrot add little salt then take out the excess water.
- Then take out this mixture in a plate add the other veggies and dry spices then take a rolling pin take out small portion of ball from the dough roll it then using a cutter cut it into circle now take one circle pour.
- 1 tsp veggie mixture in it then seal the edges then deep fry those momo in hot oil once done keep it aside then in a bowl add hung curd, roasted besan and other dry spices and ginger garlic paste then.
- Coat this momo very well then add 1 burn charcoal and cover the lid for 5 minutes then heat a pan drizzle with some oil then roast the momo served hot with schezwan sauce and green chutney…
It taste amazing when served piping hot with a bowl of mint chutney. Super delicious and my all time favourite momos. How to make Tandoori Momo Recipe – Momos stuffed with shredded tandoori chicken, steamed, marinated in spicy hung yogurt and baked. Where to eat the best Tandoori Momos in Gurgaon? Tandoori Momos is the most loved variant in all.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t get a brand new one. You should learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Your body needs the right nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Since most people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. A lot of good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. This aisl has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function well. As a result, the immune system can fight off any illness. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.