You can cook Nikumiso Hiyamugi using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nikumiso Hiyamugi
- You need 200 g of Hiyamugi.
- Prepare 30 g of Cucumber Julienned.
- You need of [for Niku-Miso].
- Prepare 200 g of Minced pork.
- You need 3 of stems Green Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Shiitake Mashroom.
- It’s 2 table spoon of Cooking Wine or Sake.
- It’s 1 table spoon of Miso paste.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Toban Djan (Chili bean sauce).
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Sesame Oil.
Nikumiso Hiyamugi step by step
- Heat a pan with sesame oil, then stir-fry minced pork, chopped green onion and shiitake mushroom in a pan.
- Add cooking wine, miso paste, soy sauce and toban djan. If it tastes too light, put a bit of salt as you like..
- Boil the noodles as indicated on the package. Then drain cooked noodles using strainer and wash with cold water. Drain again..
- Put the noodles on a plate and spread Niko-Miso and cucumber.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that a lot of folks appreciate. This is doable no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, just about people don’t care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. In reality, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get a healthy one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of healthy food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must have at least a few of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.