No Bake Winter Slices.
You can have No Bake Winter Slices using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Winter Slices
- Prepare 600 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- It’s 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of crushed butter cookies.
- You need 200 grams of ground nuts (I put carob).
- You need 200 grams of dessicated coconut.
- You need 150 ml of rum (or brandy or whiskey).
- You need 160 grams of baking chocolate.
- You need 255 grams of baking chocolate (GLAZE).
- You need 150 grams of butter (GLAZE).
No Bake Winter Slices instructions
- Put sugar and water in a pan over low heat until the sugar dissolves completely (10min).
- Add butter, chocolate, nuts, crushed cookies and coconut to the pot. Take off heat.
- Add alcohol or a few drops of rum extract.
- Spread mixture on a big sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
- GLAZE: melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler then pour over the cooled cake. Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy :).
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body needs proper nutrients to run at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, likely caused by the foods that are ingested. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. This food section is full of what are now known as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some maladies. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.