Mike's Ghost Pepper Pork Chili.
You can cook Mike's Ghost Pepper Pork Chili using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Ghost Pepper Pork Chili
- It’s of ● For The Meat.
- It’s 3 Pounds of Frozen Pork Loin Roast [boiled in water + 1 can beef stock].
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of ● For The Chili.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bacon Grease.
- It’s 4 (15 oz) of Cans Dark Kidney Beans [drained].
- Prepare 3 (15 oz) of Cans Beef Broth [reserve 1 can for pork boil].
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can Crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of LG Bhut Or Naga Jolokia Ghost Chiles [fine minced – seeds left in].
- It’s 2 of EX LG Jalapeños Peppers [de-seeded – minced].
- Prepare 1 of LG Beefeater Tomato [chopped].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Celery [chopped].
- You need 1 of EX LG Viadailla Onion [rough chopped].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Regular Chili Powder.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce.
- It’s of ● For The Sides & Options.
- You need as needed of Fresh Chilled Chopped Onions.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Chilled Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Chilled Chives.
- It’s as needed of Chilled Shreaded Cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Chilled Sour Cream.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- You need as needed of Warmed Corn Bread.
- Prepare as needed of Bottled Tabasco Sauce.
Mike's Ghost Pepper Pork Chili instructions
- 3 pounds frozen pork loin. Boil in water for 3+ hours until your roast can easily be shreaded apart by fork..
- Boil frozen roast in a slight amount of water and 1 can beef broth for about 3 hours. Flip occasionally. You'll want your fluids to eventually boil completely down. Boil 1.5 hours if using an unfrozen roast..
- Chop all of your hard vegetables [except for sides and options] and sweat them in 2 tbsp bacon grease for 5 minutes. Then, while waiting on your pork to finishing boiling, combine all vegetables with beef stock, spices, beans and simmer until soft. About 30 minutes..
- Shread your pork apart with 2 forks and add your Ground Cumin. Mix well..
- Add seasoned pork to vegetables and broth and simmer 15 minutes longer..
- ● Side Note: At last minute, one of my students decided she wanted a thickener. Instead of corn starch, she decided to add a 15 oz can of canned [pre-fabed brand named] Chili. It ended up being a pretty good and a darned tasty little idea!.
- Serve Chili piping hot with a large dollop of fresh sour cream, shreaded sharp cheese, chilled fresh chives, cilantro and chopped white onions. Also, a side of Tabasco Sauce. Enjoy!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One great feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must take care of your body while you are able to. Your body cannot run properly if it fails to get proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. A lot of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.