Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad.
You can have Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed pretzel sticks.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of block of cream cheese(room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of container cool whip.
- It’s 6 oz of package strawberry jello.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 2 of 10 ounce containers frozen strawberries(partially thawed).
Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad instructions
- Mix first three ingredients together and press into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350°(metal pan) or 325°(glass pan) for 8 minutes. Let cool completely..
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar together. Fold in cool whip..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled pretzels..
- In a bowl, mix jello in boiling water until dissolved. Stir in partially thawed strawberries to jello and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Pour jello mixture over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until jello is set..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that numerous folks appreciate. This is doable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps induced by the foods that are consumed. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. This section is full of what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.