Simple Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Simple Peanut Butter Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of smooth creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour (or substitute all-purpose flour).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Simple Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- In a small bowl, pour in the flour, salt and baking soda and whisk to combine..
- In a separate large bowl, add in the peanut butter, egg and sugar..
- With a spatula, mix till everything is well combined..
- Then, add in the dry ingredients and fold it in with the spatula to form a dough. Add a splash of water if the dough is too stiff to work with..
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Measure 1 and 1/2 tbsp of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball in your palms. Place the dough balls on the cookie sheet, leaving spaces in between..
- Press the dough balls down with a fork..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for about 15 minutes on the center rack..
- Take them out when baked and let them cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes to firm up before picking them up..
- Serve warm. Enjoy!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous people appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. The majority of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of needed changes in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You need to take care of yourself while you can do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps induced by the foods that are consumed. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you should eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.